Wednesday 6 May 2015

Roswell Slides

I think Nick Redfern does a good job analysing the slides

I think Richard Dolan has lost all credibility (if he had any)...in interviews I've heard he is quick to rubbish some stories like Basiago's but then believe others simply because he feels he can instinctively sniff out who is telling the truth and who isn't. Much like Timothy Good. These people seem to believe that they can pick out bullshit from truth based on whether they like or trust the storyteller. People CAN lie very convincingly. People CAN believe their own lies.  People CAN lie unwittingle. Surely for a researcher it's better to remain impartial and sceptical. rather than take the "oh, I just knew he/she was telling the truth, I could feel it" approach.

Richard Dolan answers criticism

No comments:

Post a Comment